Dr. David Kubicek has been a licensed chiropractor since 1985.
Dr. Kubicek spent over 20 years in private chiropractic practice in Santa Monica, California before moving to beautiful southwest Florida in 2008. Dr. Kubicek has extensive experience in general family practice, sports injuries, exercise physiology, clinical nutrition, nutritional and wellness counseling, and individualized weight loss management programs.
Dr. Kubicek uses a "Whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-techniques, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the latest and highest quality natural dietary supplements available, Dr. Kubicek is able to help you on your journey to good health.
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Diplomate of the International Board of Applied Kinesiology, 1989
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Whittier, CA
- Doctor of Chiropractic - 1985 (graduated Summa Cum Laude)
- Bachelor of Science - 1985
- John Carroll Univ., Cleveland, OH
- Case Western Univ., Cleveland, OH
- Ohio Univ., Athens, OH
- Licensed to Practice Chiropractic, States of California, Ohio, and Florida
Memberships and Associations:
- Delta Sigma Honorary Scholastic Society of the Healing Arts - 1985
- The National Dean's List - 1985
- 100 Hour Certification in Applied Kinesiology - 1986
- American Chiropractic Association - 1986
- The International College of Applied Kinesiology - 1987
- Outstanding Young Men of America - 1987
- Award of Honor Who's Who Historical Society - 1989
- Who's Who in California -1989
- Florida Chiropractic Association - 2013